Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront resort, marina with daily sunset parties
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Next to Mallory Square
Overlooking the ocean, this Victorian-inspired resort with a 37-slip marina sits at the northwest edge of Key West's Old Town, adjacent to Key West Aquarium.
Marina, pool, shops
The Westin Key West Resort offers a waterside shopping promenade, a pool and poolside bar in a courtyard lined with palm trees, a marina, and a fitness center.
Island-style guestrooms at this Westin resort feature ceiling fans, multi-line phones, pay movies, and Westin's Heavenly Bed.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
- Select guestrooms
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is in the heart of Old Town and home to the largest on-site marinas of any Key West hotel. The Westin also operates one of the country's largest private ports, welcoming cruise ships from around the world.
A fitness room, massage room, and outdoor pool in a palm-lined courtyard are on site. WiFi is available for a surcharge. Shops along the resort's open-air promenade include an ice-cream parlor, a fly-fishing center, and clothing boutiques. This resort also has a parking garage.
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Shopping on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
Where to Eat
Bistro 245 - Waterfront location with inside linen-service, industrial-wood-beamed dining room and outside covered-terrace seating and bar. New American cuisine featuring seafood. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Sunset Deck - Rooftop, open-air bar and grill above Bistro 245 with live music every evening during Sunset Celebration. Grilled food and tropical drinks.
Castaways - Poolside bar serving light meals and tropical drinks.
Latitudes Beach Cafe - Located on Sunset Key, 500 yards by shuttle-boat from resort's marina. Reservations and complimentary boat pass required through Westin concierge. Open-air fine dining on covered terrace. (Some tables open to starlight.) Tiki torches at night. Dinner choices such as crab-stuffed Florida lobster tail and braised pork shank. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina offers a nightly Sunset Celebration on the Westin Pier featuring live entertainment, drink stations, and more.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin concierge can arrange all manner of maritime pleasure such as boating, parasailing, Jet Skiing, sunset sailing, kayaking, and fishing, snorkeling, and scuba-diving excursions.
Other recreational activities listed below are available either at the resort or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 16:00:00
Check-out time is 11:00:00
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD signed per waiver at check in per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Resort fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 29 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 29 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 29 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Pet fee: USD signed per waiver at check in per pet, per stay
- Westin Key West Resort
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Westin
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel
- The Westin Key West Resort Marina