Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront apartment with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Nestled on the beach, this Islamorada apartment is within a 15-minute walk of Theater of the Sea and Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park. History of Diving Museum and Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park are also within 9 mi (15 km).
At Pelican Cove Resort & Marina, hit the private sand beach, relax by an outdoor pool, or spend the day at a marina.
All 63 apartments provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus balconies and LCD TVs with cable channels. WiFi, wired Internet, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina84457 Overseas Highway Islamorada FL 33036
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina like a marina and an outdoor pool.
The apartment offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina is a smoke-free property.
- Beach sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Marina on site
- One meeting room
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Year Built 1987
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night ), Wired internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night )
Free self parking
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Wild & Lime - This beachfront cafe serves lunch and light fare. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a marina are featured at the apartment. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking on site
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
There is limited watercraft dockage available, for a fee. Guests must contact the hotel prior to arrival to reserve a boat slip in advance.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for stays between 01 03 - 30 04)
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Breakfast fee: USD Included in Resort Fee per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Pelican Cove
- Pelican Cove Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Resort
- Pelican Cove Resort Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Hotel Marina Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Resort Marina Islamorada
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.