- Royal Opera House
- 4 min walk
- Sliema Ferry
- 11 min walk
- Lower Barrakka Gardens
- 13 min walk
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Floriana, Hotel Phoenicia Malta is in the city centre and near the airport. Sliema Promenade and St. Paul's Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Upper Barrakka Gardens and St George's Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Malta National Aquarium and San Anton Gardens.Visit our Floriana travel guide
- Royal Opera House - 4 min walk
- Sliema Ferry - 11 min walk
- Lower Barrakka Gardens - 13 min walk
- Malta Experience - 15 min walk
- Fort St. Elmo - 19 min walk
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Phoenicia Malta
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Malta Eco-Certified, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great position, friendly staff but rooms are rather small. The food was generally OK but we had the New Years Meal and for the cost, we felt it fell some way short of acceptable, however, the band was good and it was a lovely evening. Rubbish following the New Years celebration remained on the steps of the hotel for 2 days and was only cleared up after we mentioned it to the management. I felt the management emphasis was on friendliness as opposed to effectiveness and perhaps some new management blood might save the day.