Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with marina and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Emmeloord, this hotel is 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Orchid Farm and within 16 mi (25 km) of Urk Monument and IJssel Bridge. National Park De Weerribben and Kamper Tabaksmuseum are also within 16 mi (25 km).
Along with a marina, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 109 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies or patios, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find room service, premium bedding, and separate bathtubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Van der Valk Hotel Emmeloord
In addition to a marina, Van der Valk Hotel Emmeloord features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Van der Valk Hotel Emmeloord is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 109
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1995
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
A la Carte Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Hotelbar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Van der Valk Emmeloord
- Van der Valk Hotel Emmeloord
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.