Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Lelystad with free parking
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Dolphinarium Harderwijk and within 32 mi (52 km) of Stedelijk Museum and City Gates.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a meeting room, and express check-in. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, express check-out, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, phones, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hajé Waterlodge de Lepelaar
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Lelystad hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hajé Waterlodge de Lepelaar is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11:30 AM.
Restaurant de Lepelaar - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 12.50 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.95 and EUR 11.25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 65.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 65.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Hajé Waterlodge de Lepelaar
- Hajé Waterlodge de Lepelaar Hotel
- Hajé Waterlodge de Lepelaar Hotel Lelystad
- Hajé Waterlodge de Lepelaar Lelystad
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.