Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and coffee shop/café
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Situated in Almere, this eco-friendly hotel is within 16 mi (25 km) of Muiderslot, Grote Kerk, and Dutch Fortress Museum. Old Town Hall Naarden and Comenius Museum are also within 16 mi (25 km).
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 117 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Wired Internet, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 5 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 5 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12.50
- Television fee: EUR 5 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Apollo Almere City Centre
- Apollo Almere City Centre Hotel
- Apollo City Centre
- Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre
- Apollo Hotel City Centre
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.