Search Hotels in Flaminio, Rome
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Flaminio, Rome
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Nov 2019
Flaminio is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Spanish Steps and MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century. Start by booking your hotel in Flaminio, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Rome area.
Staying in Flaminio
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Casa Montani: Townhouse featuring free WiFi and concierge services, steps from Spanish Steps. Our guests enjoy the townhouse accommodation's walkable location and breakfast.
- Flaminio Rooms & Suites: Guesthouse with free WiFi, steps from Spanish Steps. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Vico Rooms and Terrace: Townhouse with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a coffee shop, steps from Spanish Steps. Our guests rate this townhouse accommodation highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Flaminio might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Rome. Prati is a neighbourhood known for its top museums, stunning cathedral and charming cafes. This neighbourhood is home to 409 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Ale & Niki's Home: Townhouse with free breakfast and free WiFi, 7-minute walk from Vatican Museums. Our guests enjoy the townhouse accommodation's walkable location and proximity to public transport.
- Relais Cola di Rienzo: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and parking, 11-minute walk from Piazza del Popolo.
- Vatican Grand Suite: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and a free children's club, 12-minute walk from Castel Sant'Angelo. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its walkable location and breakfast.
Flaminio's sights and attractions like MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century, Olimpico Theater and Explora Children's Museum offer insight into the local culture. Spanish Steps and Olympic Stadium are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Prati, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Spanish Steps. Via Cola di Rienzo, Tribunale Ordinario di Roma and Chiesa Valdese are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Rome.
Getting Around Flaminio and the Greater Rome Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station is the closest metro station.