Overview of B&B Antica Terrazza Pietramala
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Classic Double Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
B&B Antica Terrazza Pietramala is located in Firenzuola. Church of the Blessed Assumption and Agnolo Square are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monte Bibele and Vena del Gesso Romagnola Regional Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like rock climbing.
- Cimitero Militare Germanico Della Futa - 14 min drive
- Church of the Blessed Assumption - 16 min drive
- Agnolo Square - 16 min drive
- Rio dei Briganti Falls - 35 min drive
- Castiglioncello - 35 min drive
- San Piero a Sieve Station - 32 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 46 min drive
- Chalet Raticosa - 15 min walk
- Futa Point - 6 min drive
- Windy - 7 min drive
- Happy Bar - 7 min drive
- Piazza del Borgo - 7 min drive
About this property
B&B Antica Terrazza Pietramala
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for self-service breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.