valuebyour health, don't stay here.
Posted 12-Jul-2017 on Hotels
This was the most grotesque hotel I have EVER stayed in. To start, the lobby reeked of mold, then staying on the second floor, plenty of smells of marijuana emanated through out the hall way. I get to the room, and the curtains were falling off the rails, so no closed curtains, the lampshades were all discolored and nasty. The light switch covers were also discolored and dirty. When I looked for an open outlet to plug in my cell phone, the only one I could find had no outlet cover.
Then I look at the bathroom and I see mold, FREAKIN MOLD on the ceiling I look at the shower curtain and guess what...MOLD!!
I went back to the front desk, asked to be moved to a better, cleaner room, but no other rooms were available. I wound up spending even more to go a couple miles down the road to a real hotel.
This place needs to be shut down, condemned, and gutted to get rid of the mold issues they clearly have. They are putting people's health and wellbeing at risk with their issues.
There is no way I can strongly enough recommend you staying elsewhere. This place is not the place for you, me or any other living no breathing animal.