Visiting Fermain Bay
Visitors to Fermain Bay are sure to enjoy the restaurants, seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. A top sight in the area is Guernsey Harbour.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Fermain Bay
- The closest major airport is in Guernsey (GCI), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jersey (JER), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fermain Bay
Guernsey Harbour is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Shell Beach and Brecqhou Island Gardens.
As you make plans for a getaway to Fermain Bay, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 46 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- La Michele Hotel is located in central Fermain Bay. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in St. Peter Port can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Our customers like its bar and pool.
- Fermain Valley Hotel is located in the heart of Fermain Bay. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in St. Peter Port can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and proximity to public transport.
- St Pierre Park Hotel & Golf is located within 0.3 mi (0.4 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in St. Peter Port can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to public transport.
Dressing for Fermain Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Fermain Bay each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C