Search Hotels in Felpham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Felpham
Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants and bars in Felpham. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Felpham hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 32.5 mi (52.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Felpham
- Pallant House Gallery and Weald and Downland Open Air Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Families come for attractions such as Harbour Park, Arundel Lido, and South Downs Planetarium and Science Centre
- Notable landmarks include Arundel Castle and Gardens, Chichester Cathedral, and Fishbourne Roman Palace
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, Littlehampton West Beach, and Denmans Garden are several places worth visiting
Staying in FelphamLooking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Manor House
- Best Western Beachcroft Hotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Manor House with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Felpham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Felpham is 25 millimetres