Get an overview of this hotel3-star Brasilia hotel in Asa Sul, near Dom Bosco Sanctuary
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Asa Sul, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Sarah Kubitschek Hospital, Dom Bosco Sanctuary, and National Museum of the Republic. Metropolitan Cathedral and Mane Garrincha Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 106 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find minibars and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Planalto Bittar Hotel e Eventos
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
7 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 2002
- Total number of rooms - 106
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite venue - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 60.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for BRL 60.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 5 percent of room rate
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 8.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 60.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 60.00 per night
- Planalto Bittar
- Planalto Bittar Brasilia
- Planalto Bittar Hotel
- Planalto Bittar Hotel Brasilia
- Planalto Bittar Hotel Brasilia, Brazil
- Planalto Bittar Hotel e Eventos Brasilia
- Planalto Bittar Hotel e Eventos
- Planalto Bittar e Eventos Brasilia
- Planalto Bittar e Eventos
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.