Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Faistos, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the mountains and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this cosy, welcoming and countryside city can discover its beaches, cheese and hiking.
- There are 20 Faistos hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Faistos
- Notable landmarks include Phaistos, Central Court, and Propylon
- The mountains, countryside and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Red Sand Beach, Komos Beach, and Beach of Matala
Staying in Faistos
With 23 hotels and other accommodations in Faistos, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates:
- 10 hotels, ranging from GBP 24/night to GBP 96/night
- 5 apartments, ranging from GBP 35/night to GBP 81/night
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Eleonas Hotel
- Hariklia Rent Rooms
Eleonas Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Hariklia Rent Rooms has a 5 rating by guests.