Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Brentwood, this hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Old MacDonalds Farm and within 6 mi (10 km) of Kelvedon Hatch and Upminster Windmill. Queen's Theatre and Bentley Golf Club are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 44 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Other amenities available to guests include sitting areas, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marygreen Manor Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 11 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Marygreen Manor Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1500
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Tudors Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 20 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- Marygreen Hotel
- Marygreen Manor
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex, UK
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.