Posted 18 Nov 2019
1) Super centralized. Much restaurant and supermarket round the corner.
2) Near train station, tram stop and the express bus to Airport starts the journey from here.
3) For solo traveller, the surrounding of this place is very lively.
4) The hospitality of front desk and their detailed explanation is superb!
5) Though it's not really new, in the latest modern design, the place is very neat and clean. The housekeeping quality is top notch for this price.
6) Finally, the fridge, sink, oven toaster and electric stove which allows you to cook (plus all the basic kitchen tool to help you with), is just : PERFECT!
The building structure arrangement is pretty complex.
So u have receptionist on the first floor and all the rooms are on 2nd floor and above, but not directly above the receptionist. On ur first check in, you will definitely needed ti be guided on where and how to go to ur room. I reached Budapest in the evening, and when I needed to go back to my room on the 2nd day, I gotta look around for a while, as on the 2nd floor, there are many other establishment as well.
This is of course small matter compared to all the goodness they have to offer.
Overall, I will definitely stay back here should I ever visit Budapest again.