- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cyprus Wine Museum
- 3 min drive
- Kolossi Castle
- 5 min drive
- Panagia Chrysopolitissa Church
- 7 min drive
- Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Erimi, Club Aphrodite Erimi is in the historical district. Cyprus Wine Museum and Curium Ancient Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Fasouri Watermania Waterpark and Limassol Zoo. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Erimi travel guide
- Cyprus Wine Museum - 3 min drive
- Kolossi Castle - 5 min drive
- Panagia Chrysopolitissa Church - 7 min drive
- Kourion Ruins - 7 min drive
- Curium Ancient Theatre - 7 min drive
- Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.) - 59 min drive
- Where to eat
- Club Aphrodite Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Bowling Green Clubhouse – Open daily.
About this property
Club Aphrodite Erimi
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
arrived after dark got harassed by a drunk. power points in the room the majority didn't work, the room was boiling and even by the next morning after being on all night only cooled slightly! this is not helped by the fact the air con switches off when you leave the apartment(needs metal key fob to work) so its impossible to get the room to cool to a comfortable standard the internet is poor the majority of the time it isn't even strong enough to read emails through! The laminate flooring has become uneven we have stayed here many times over the years and its now at the point it needs refurbishing! and appliances replacing and the internet upgrading!