Visitors to Enderby are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, rivers and museums. A top sight in the area is Silver Star Mountain Resort.
- You'll find 93 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Salmon Arm
- The closest major airport is in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 43 mi (69.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Enderby
A favourite place to visit in the city is Columbia Mountains. Additionally, you'll find Silver Star Mountain Resort in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Enderby, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Sleep Right Inn is located in central Enderby. This 2.5-star motel in Enderby features free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Enderby is located in the heart of Enderby. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Enderby can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Shuswap Lake, located 24.9 mi (40.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Enderby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 4°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- Enderby gets about 286.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C