Visiting Emmersdorf an der Donau
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Emmersdorf an der Donau has to offer.
- There are 3 Emmersdorf an der Donau hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 57.1 mi (91.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Emmersdorf an der Donau
Emmersdorf an der Donau is adjacent to Melk. Popular sights in the area include Melk Abbey and Schloss Schallaburg.
Staying in Emmersdorf an der Donau
You may enjoy one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Zum Schwarzen Bären
- Best Western Landhotel Wachau
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Zum Schwarzen Bären with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Best Western Landhotel Wachau has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Emmersdorf an der Donau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 24°C, whereas the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Emmersdorf an der Donau gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year