Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Embrun, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Place Eugene Barthelon, Embrun Reservior, and Aqua Park Embrun. La Carline and Boscodon Abbey are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, a computer station, and a library.
All 28 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel de la Mairie
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 38 square feet (4 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 38
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel de la Mairie has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 5.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- de la Mairie Embrun
- Hotel de la Mairie
- Hotel de la Mairie Embrun
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.