Visiting El Quseir
Visitors can enjoy all that El Quseir has to offer including the coral reefs, gardens and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodation options in El Quseir
- The closest major airport is in Marsa Alam (RMF-Marsa Alam Intl.), 49.6 mi (79.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in El Quseir
Notable city landmarks like El-Quseir Fortress and Bedouin Mosque might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Sharm el Lola Beach and Blue Lagoon Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Port Ghalib International Marina to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 43 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in El Quseir. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Jaz Solaya - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- SENTIDO Oriental Dream Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a golf course.
- Movenpick Resort El Quseir - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for El Quseir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°C