Visiting El Fuerte
Visitors can enjoy all that El Fuerte has to offer including the gardens, rivers and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. In El Fuerte, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Fuerte
Notable city landmarks like El Fuerte Plaza and Municipal Palace might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add El Fuerte Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in El Fuerte. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Posada Del Hidalgo Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star resort include free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Torres del Fuerte - Our customers like the comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a restaurant and a bar.
- Hotel Franco El Fuerte - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for El Fuerte
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 12°C at night
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on El Fuerte each year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 11°C