Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Edmonton hotel in Downtown Edmonton, near Commonwealth Stadium
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Edmonton, this eco-friendly hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Edmonton City Hall and within 3 miles (5 km) of Commonwealth Stadium and University of Alberta. Rexall Place is 2.8 mi (4.4 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub and a sauna are on-site.
All 313 rooms offer conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet and flat-screen televisions. Room service (during limited hours), premium bedding and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
The Sutton Place Hotel - Edmonton
In addition to an indoor pool, The Sutton Place Hotel - Edmonton provides a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a limo/town car service and a meeting room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Sutton Place Hotel - Edmonton is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 313
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 26
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
CHOP Steakhouse and Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 150 per stay.
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD20 and CAD40 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD31 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD39 per day
- Pet deposit: CAD150 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD35 per accommodation, per stay
- Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton
- Sutton Place Edmonton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.