Book your room at Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Edinburgh hotel in Murrayfield, near Murrayfield Stadium
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Edinburgh hotel is located in the suburbs, within 1 mi (2 km) of Dean Gallery and Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art. Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh International Conference Centre are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and WiFi in public areas. Self parking is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 101 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 5 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Junction Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 16 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu