Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Edinburgh apartment in Haymarket, walk to Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Haymarket, this apartment is within a 15-minute walk of Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Royal Lyceum Theatre and King's Theatre. Greyfriars Kirk and St. Giles' Cathedral are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Self parking, dry cleaning and laundry facilities are available at this smoke-free apartment. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk.
Each apartment provides a kitchen with a fridge, a stovetop, a microwave and a dishwasher. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences, such as a washing machine and a sitting area.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Fountain Court Apartments - Grove
Fountain Court Apartments - Grove features on-site laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services and fitness facilities nearby (discounted access). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Fountain Court Apartments - Grove is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: GBP100.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP12.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30 per night
- Fountain Court Apartments Grove Apartment Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments Grove Apartment
- Fountain Court Apartments Grove Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments Grove
- Fountain Court Apartments - Grove Executive Edinburgh, Scotland
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.