Get an overview of this hotelNear Edinburgh Conference Centre and Haymarket Station
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Fountain Park
This apartment complex is in the West End, 300 metres from Fountain Park and Edinburgh International Conference Centre, and within 2 km (1.5 mi) of Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street, and the Royal Mile.
Health club access
Guests of the Fountain Court Apartment receive discounted prices at the Cargo bar and restaurant, which is 200 metres from the apartments, and at the nearby Virgin Active health club, which has a pool.
Fully equipped kitchens
Bright serviced apartments at Fountain Court include kitchens with cooking facilities, flat-screen televisions with Sky channels, and i-Pod docking stations on request.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Fountain Court Apartments - Grove123 Grove Street Edinburgh Scotland EH3 8AA
There is a secure parking area (surcharge) at Fountain Court Apartments – Grove; guests have direct access to the service apartments from the car park. Video-game consoles can be rented free from the front desk for up to 24 hours. Complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities are also available.
This is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Fountain Court Apartments - Grove does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Cargo (where guests receive a discount)
Nearby Things to Do
A daily fee permits guests access to the nearby Virgin Active Health Club. The club comprises a gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, and steam room, and offers beauty treatments at additional cost.
Arthur's Seat, three miles from the EQ-2, offers many different walks with views over Edinburgh Castle and the old town and, on clear days, to the Ochil Hills and the Firth of Forth. There are over 20 golf courses in and around the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Fountain Court Apartments Grove
- Fountain Court Apartments Grove Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Grove
- Fountain Court Grove Apartments
- Fountain Court Grove Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments - Grove Executive Edinburgh, Scotland
- Fountain Court Apartments Grove Apartment Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments Grove Apartment
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.