Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Edinburgh apartment in Tollcross, walk to Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Tollcross, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of King's Theatre and Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Royal Lyceum Theatre and Usher Hall are also within 15 minutes.
Along with self parking, this smoke-free apartment has Dry cleaning and Laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include Express checkout.
All 37 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves and dishwashers. Washers/dryers and complimentary wireless Internet access are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2
Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 features on-site laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services and an Express checkout service. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This luxury apartment also offers fitness facilities nearby (discounted access) and a lift service. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The property does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday-Saturday: 8 AM-10 PM
- Sunday-Sunday: 8 AM-5 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: GBP100.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: GBP6 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP10 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per night
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Apartment Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Apartment
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2
- Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 Edinburgh, Scotland
- Fountain Court Apartments Eq-2 Hotel Edinburgh
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert