Get an overview of this hotelVictorian Edinburgh hotel in Haymarket, walk to Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Haymarket, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Royal Lyceum Theatre and Usher Hall. Edinburgh Castle and Greyfriars Kirk are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, a computer station and express check-out.
All 46 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with DVD players, and other amenities include room service and Egyptian cotton sheets.
Brooks Hotel Edinburgh
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 15 square feet (1 square metres) include meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden and coffee/tea in common area.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 15
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Built in 1840
- Total number of rooms - 46
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brooks Hotel Edinburgh has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP9.50 for adults and GBP4.75 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 14 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP25
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP20.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Brooks Hotel Edinburgh
- Brooks Hotel
- Brooks Edinburgh
- Brooks Hotel Edinburgh Scotland
- Herald Hotel Edinburgh
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.