Get an overview of this hotel3-star lakefront hotel near Battle Abbey and Battlefield
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Gardens and Battle Museum of Local History and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Battle Abbey and Battlefield. Church of St Mary the Virgin and Blackhorse Quarry are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Powdermills Country House Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Battle hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 5
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Orangery Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Onsite venue #2 - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Powdermills Battle
- Powdermills Hotel
- Powdermills Hotel Battle
- Powdermills Country House Hotel BATTLE
- Powdermills Country House Hotel
- Powdermills Country House BATTLE
- Powdermills Country House
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.