Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near the beach
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Brighton hotel is within a 10-minute walk of British Airways i360 and Brighton Beach. Churchill Square Shopping Centre and Brighton Pier are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 95 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Kings Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Direct access to private beach
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
K Bar and Pebbles - Overlooking the ocean, this bar serves breakfast and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 25 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 17.50 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per day
- Kings Brighton
- Kings Hotel Brighton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.