Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near the beach
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Brighton hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Regency Square and Brighton Beach. Churchill Square Shopping Centre and Brighton Pier are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, Dry cleaning and Laundry facilities.
All 95 rooms feature modern comforts such as flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Room service (during limited hours), coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hr business centre is on-site at this 3-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, on-site laundry facilities and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Kings Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Direct access to private beach
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
K Bar and Pebbles – Overlooking the ocean, this bar serves breakfast and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 25 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP17.50 per night
- Pet fee: GBP25 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP20
- Late check-out fee: GBP15
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP25.00 per day
- Kings Hotel Brighton
- Kings Hotel
- Kings Brighton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.