Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Brighton Museum and Art Gallery
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Brighton, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Brighton Toy and Model Museum and Brighton Museum and Art Gallery. Brighton Royal Pavilion and Churchill Square Shopping Centre are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 140 rooms offer free WiFi, memory foam beds, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Brighton City Centre - Station
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Brighton hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Ibis Brighton City Centre - Station is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Memory foam mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- ibis Brighton City Centre
- ibis City Centre Hotel Brighton
- ibis Brighton City Centre Station Hotel
- ibis Brighton City Centre Station
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).