Get an overview of this hotelGrand hotel across from the beach in Brighton
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near Brighton Pier
Just 2 blocks from Brighton Centre, Hilton Brighton Metropole is within a 15-minute walk of Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, Royal Pavilion, Sea Life Centre, and Brighton Pier. London is 53 miles away.
Spa and fitness
LivingWell Health Club provides an indoor pool and spa tub, steam room, sauna, and well-equipped fitness center with personal training. Schmoo by the Sea offers a variety of ocean-themed spa treatments.
Hilton Brighton Metropole has 340 guestrooms, all featuring high-speed Internet access, coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and flat-panel TVs with digital service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Brighton Metropole
With over 125 years of history, Hilton Brighton Metropole retains much of its Victorian charm. The 1890 at The Met serves extensive Hilton breakfast with views of Brighton Beach. The Salt Room is a modern British seafood and grill restaurant. Waterhouse Bar & Terrace offers light meals and cream tea with seating on a sea-view terrace. Room service is available 24 hours. For recreation, the hotel has a health club with a fitness center and an indoor pool and spa tub. The spa, Schmoo by The Sea, has 6 treatment rooms, ocean-themed massages, and beauty and body treatments. WiFi is complimentary in public areas. Parking is available for a surcharge.
Other amenities include air-conditioned public areas and fireplace in the lobby. Business travelers will appreciate the Internet point, and the conference facilities. The hotel also offers wedding reception services.
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 33
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
1890 at The Met - Extensive Hilton breakfast served daily. Contemporary European à la carte menu on Friday and Saturday nights. Sunday Lunch with live jazz.
The Salt Room - British seafood and grill. Extensive wine and cocktail list. Open for lunch and dinner.
Waterhouse Bar & Terrace - Features a champagne and cigar terrace. Serves all day brunch, cocktails and light fare. Open daily from 8:00am until beyond sunset.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
LivingWell Health Club includes an indoor pool, spa tub, steam room, sauna, and fitness center with personal training and cardio and strength-training machines.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Schmoo by the Sea has 6 treatment rooms, sauna, and steam room. Sea-themed services include the Ocean Memory, which features a full-body exfoliation with salt flakes and seaweed petals, a massage with an algae pouch and aquatic massage oil, and a wrap with tingling algae mousse.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 30.00 per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 30.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Brighton Hilton
- Brighton Hilton Metropole
- Brighton Metropole
- Brighton Metropole Hilton
- Hilton Brighton
- Hilton Brighton Metropole
- Hilton Metropole Brighton
- Hilton Metropole Hotel Brighton
- Metropole Brighton
- Metropole Hilton Brighton
- Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel Brighton
- Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Eat Free
All children under 12 dining and sharing a room with two adults eat those meals for free.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room