Get an overview of this hotel4-star Gdansk hotel in Gdansk City Center, walk to Artus Court
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Gdansk City Center, this boutique hotel is steps from Golden House, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Green Gate and Neptune's Fountain are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 26 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Satellite TV, minibars, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holland House Residence Old Town
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include conference space. This boutique hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Number of floors - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Portable fan
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Flying Dutchman - This theme restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PLN 20.00 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.17 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 40.00 for adults and PLN 40.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN 20.00 per night
- Holland House Residence
- Holland House Residence Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Hotel
- Holland House Residence Hotel Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town Hotel Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town Hotel
- Holland House Residence Old Town Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.