Visiting East Glastonbury
Travellers to East Glastonbury will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Bushnell Park, XL Center and Mark Twain House are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 151 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in East Glastonbury
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bushnell Park, XL Center and Mark Twain House. Additionally, you'll find Xfinity Theatre in the area.
As you start planning your visit to East Glastonbury, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 65 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Windsor Locks / Bradley Intl Airport is located 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of East Glastonbury. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Windsor Locks can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hartford - Bradley Airport is 17 mi (27.4 km) from central East Glastonbury. This 2.5-star hotel in Windsor Locks features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hartford South - Rocky Hill is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the centre of East Glastonbury. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Rocky Hill can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Connecticut Convention Center, 8.9 mi/14.3 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for East Glastonbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- About 1108 millimetres of rain falls on East Glastonbury each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C