- Mount Cargill
- 28 min drive
- Larnach Castle
- 35 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.)
- 36 min drive
- Catholic Church
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Port Chalmers. The Octagon and Holy Trinity Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Otago Golf Club and St. Clair Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Forsyth Barr Stadium or Edgar Centre.Visit our Port Chalmers travel guide
- Otago Peninsula - 16 min walk
- Signal Hill - 18 min drive
- Mount Cargill - 28 min drive
- Larnach Castle - 35 min drive
- Catholic Church - 40 min drive
- Dunedin Railway Station - 13 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
The Port Chalmers Heritage suite 2 Bdrm
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 300 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- The Port Chalmers Heritage suite 2 Bdrm Port Chalmers
- The Port Chalmers Heritage suite 2 Bdrm Private vacation home