Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 15 March 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Situated in Lockerbie, this hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Lockerbie Ice Rink and within 3 mi (5 km) of Lockerbie Golf Club and Dryfesdale Lodge Visitor Centre. Lochmaben Golf Club and Lochmaben Castle are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Dryfesdale Country House Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Lockerbie hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Best Western Dryfesdale Country House Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 11.95 for adults and GBP 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Best Western Dryfesdale
- Best Western Dryfesdale Hotel
- Best Western Dryfesdale Hotel Lockerbie
- Best Western Dryfesdale Lockerbie
- Dryfesdale Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Dryfesdale Country House Hotel Lockerbie, Scotland
- Best Western Lockerbie
- Lockerbie Best Western
- Best Western Dryfesdale Country House Hotel Lockerbie
- Best Western Dryfesdale Country House Hotel
- Best Western Dryfesdale Country House Lockerbie
- Best Western Dryfesdale Country House
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.