Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Duesseldorf hotel in Old Town, walk to Duesseldorf City Hall
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Old Town, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Mahn- und Gedenkstätte für die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus and Duesseldorf City Hall. Museum Kunstpalast and Rhine Tower are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 170 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Comforts include Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like free minibar items and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Derag Livinghotel De Medici
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2476 square feet (230 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle and a train station drop-off service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2014.
Derag Livinghotel De Medici has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 230
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1619
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2476
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie Stadthaus - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Derag Livinghotel Medici
- Derag Livinghotel Medici Duesseldorf
- Derag Livinghotel Medici Hotel
- Derag Livinghotel Medici Hotel Duesseldorf
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).