Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Ratingen
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Ratingen, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from LVR-Industriemuseum Ratingen and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Dusseldorfer Golfclub. ISS Dome and Palace Park Kalkum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A front-desk safe and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 27 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
das Kleine Stadthotel Ratingen
Das Kleine Stadthotel Ratingen features a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9,50 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.