Get an overview of this hotel4-star Duesseldorf hotel in Karlstadt, walk to Duesseldorf City Hall
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Located in Karlstadt, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Heinrich-Heine-Institut and Duesseldorf City Hall. Rhine Tower and Museum Kunstpalast are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a sauna and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms.
All 73 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with digital channels. Hair dryers, safes, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
carathotel Düsseldorf City
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 50 square feet (5 square meters). This Duesseldorf hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Carathotel Düsseldorf City has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 50
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 4,80 and EUR 16,00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Carat Düsseldorf Hotel
- Düsseldorf Carat Hotel
- Düsseldorf Hotel Carat
- Hotel Carat Düsseldorf
- carathotel Düsseldorf City Hotel Duesseldorf
- carathotel Düsseldorf City Hotel
- carathotel Düsseldorf City Duesseldorf
- carathotel Düsseldorf City
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.