Visitors can enjoy all that Dudley has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Old Sturbridge Village and DCU Center.
- You'll find 21 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sturbridge
- The closest major airport is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dudley
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Old Sturbridge Village and DCU Center. Additionally, you'll find Indian Ranch and Thompson International Speedway in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Dudley, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Publick House Historic Inn and Country Motor Lodge is located 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Dudley. This 2.5-star resort in Sturbridge features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Motel 6 Westborough is 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from central Dudley. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Northborough can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Sturbridge is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the centre of Dudley. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sturbridge can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Dudley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Dudley gets about 1220 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C