This location is decent - about a ten minute walk to temple bar, Dublin castle ,Guinness Storehouse. The staff are friendly and helpful. The units themselves are in need of updating, and do feel ( and smell) like a university dormitory, although quite spacious compared to all the other places we stayed in Ireland.
- Vicar Street
- 3 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral
- 5 min walk
- Old Jameson Distillery
- 8 min walk
- Dublin (DUB)
- 23 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
- Vicar Street - 3 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Old Jameson Distillery - 8 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 9 min walk
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Four Courts Station - 6 min walk
- DUBLIN (Station) - 15 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 23 min drive
About this property
Staycity Aparthotels Saint Augustine Street
Self parking, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free apartment building. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a fridge, a hob, a microwave and a dishwasher. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences, such as a washer/dryer and a sofa bed.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Premium bedding
- Single sofa bed
- Combined bath/shower
- Free toiletries
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Near a metro station
- In the shopping district
- In the city centre
- 110 rooms
- 4 floors
- 5 buildings
- Built in 2007
The location was ideal and within walking distance to all the sites, restaurants and bars. The apartment was roomy and clean but a little outdated. They made up for this with friendly helpful staff and good amenities.