- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Marlay Park
- 10 min drive
- University College Dublin
- 15 min drive
- Powerscourt Estate
- 15 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This apartment is located in Dun Laoghaire. Grafton Street and Abbey Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Phoenix Park and Wicklow Mountains National Park. Check out an event or a game at Leopardstown Racecourse, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Dun Laoghaire travel guide
- Marlay Park - 10 min drive
- University College Dublin - 15 min drive
- Aviva Stadium - 15 min drive
- Powerscourt Estate - 15 min drive
- Dublin Port - 22 min drive
- Cherrywood Station - 2 min drive
- Dublin Killiney Station - 14 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 30 min drive
About this property
Ridge Hall A2B
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150.0 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 35.0 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Ridge Hall A2B Apartment
- Ridge Hall A2B Dun Laoghaire
- Ridge Hall A2B Apartment Dun Laoghaire
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort