Book your room at Hilton Dublin
Get an overview of this hotelCity-centre hotel on the banks of the Grand Canal
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Stephen's Green
This Dublin canal-side hotel is 500 metres from St Stephen's Green and 1 kilometre from the bustling shops and bars of Grafton Street.
Guests mingle with locals at Charlemont Bar & Bistro, a bar which holds barbecues in the summer. 24-hour room service is available from the restaurant.
Satellite television with pay movies, and tea and coffee making facilities are featured in all the Hilton Dublin's 193 guestrooms.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton DublinCharlemont Place Dublin Dublin
Staff at the Hilton Dublin's 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock room service and exchange currency, and the concierge can advise on local sightseeing excursions.
Business travelers can make use of fax, copying and secretarial services, and stay connected via free wireless Internet access.
The Hilton Dublin is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( €4.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Charlemont Bar & Bistro - Modern restaurant and bar, popular with residents and Dubliners alike. Serves European-style fare, sandwiches and bar meals. Barbecues are held on the terrace during summer months. Open for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per stay
- Dublin Hilton
- Hilton Dublin
- Hilton Hotel Dublin
- Hilton Dublin Kilmainham Hotel Dublin
- Hilton Dublin Hotel
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)