- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Destiny Student - The Tannery
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, 5 Bedrooms, Ensuite
Standard Apartment, 4 Bedrooms, Ensuite
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom, Ensuite
About this area
Destiny Student - The Tannery is located in Dublin. Guinness Storehouse and Dublin Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Grafton Street and Abbey Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or Croke Park. Our guests appreciate the residence's quiet location.
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Vicar Street - 11 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 12 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green - 13 min walk
- Dublin Tara Street Station - 5 min drive
- St. Stephen's Green Station - 14 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 35 min drive
About this property
Destiny Student - The Tannery
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
The accommodation is competitively priced compared to other options in Dublin, however the room was dusty and generally felt unkempt. The bottle tray in the shower had not been cleaned (dry soap/shampoo dried to the bars) dead insects on skirting board under the desk but nothing a damp cloth couldn’t sort. The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable, which made it hard to sleep on and the walls are so thin you can hear everything in the adjoining room. Typical student accommodation nothing more/less but for the price you pay compared to other options in Dublin it was okay for a couple of night.