Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Dublin hotel in City Centre Dublin, walk to General Post Office (GPO)
Located in City Centre Dublin, this hotel is steps away from Jervis Shopping Center, General Post Office (GPO) and Ha' Penny Bridge. The Spire and O'Connell Bridge are also within 5 minutes. Jervis Station and Abbey Street Station are within a 5-minute walk.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, phones and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Abbey Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Abbey Hotel Bar – This pub only serves breakfast.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 8 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 9.99 for adults and EUR 5.99 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12.00 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
- Abbey Hotel Dublin
- Abbey Dublin
We should mention
No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.