Search Hotels in Dubai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Dubai
Pocket Guide: Dubai
Guests will want to experience the shopping, cafes and skyscrapers in Dubai. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, architecture and beaches. Top attractions include Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
- There are 482 Dubai hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dubai
- A marina is one of the top activities, whereas Ski Dubai, Dubai Festival City Mall, and Arabian Ranches Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Dubai Museum, The Dubai Heritage Village, and Heritage House
- Popular family attractions include Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park
- Notable landmarks include Burj Khalifa, Grand Mosque, and Jumeirah Mosque
- The desert, beaches and sunsets highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Dubai Creek, Jumeira Beach and Park, and Palm Islands
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Gold Souk
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Al-Maktoum Stadium, Dubai Tennis Stadium or Dubai Autodrome
Getting around Dubai
With so many transport options, getting around Dubai is a breeze. Walk to a nearby metro station such as Palm Deira Station, Al Ras Station or Baniyas Square Station. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in DubaiIn Dubai you can choose from 557 hotels and other accommodation options making it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 323 hotels, ranging from GBP 25/night to GBP 1546/night
- 6 resorts, ranging from GBP 189/night to GBP 372/night
- 134 aparthotels, ranging from GBP 35/night to GBP 474/night
- 12 apartments, ranging from GBP 53/night to GBP 262/night
- Raffles Dubai
- Jumeirah Al Qasr - Madinat Jumeirah
- One&Only The Palm
- Nuran Marina Serviced Residences
One&Only The Palm, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Raffles Dubai and Jumeirah Al Qasr - Madinat Jumeirah.
Dressing for Dubai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 41°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Dubai is 85 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dubai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dubai, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Dubai?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Dubai?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Dubai?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Dubai?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dubai?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Dubai?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Dubai?
What's the best boutique hotel in Dubai?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Dubai?
Dubai Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dubai by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dubai Airports
- Areas of Dubai
- Accommodation near Dubai Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dubai
- Choose Your Dubai Hotel Style
- Search Dubai Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dubai
- Hotels Near Dubai, Dubai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends