Did not receive any of the expected VIP access although I mentioned that to them.
- Ski Dubai
- 6 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates
- 6 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- 7 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dubai's Barsha Heights neighbourhood, Golden Tulip Media Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Check out an event or a game at Dubai Autodrome, and consider making time for Wild Wadi Water Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Ski Dubai - 6 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates - 6 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 7 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 8 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 8 min drive
- Dubai Internet City Station - 11 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fresh – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Sky Korean – Restaurant offering Korean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Ristretto – Coffee shop. Open daily.
- Rissirttro – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Golden Tulip Media Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was perfect. Even though we checked in at 4am the staff made it easy for us. The room was spot on! Our room was a twin room it was very spacious and very clean. Everything we needed was included in there from an iron to a safe to clean towels everyday. I liked the fact that the room was modern and up to date not old furnished. Was very impressed. There is a free shuttle bus which takes you to certain malls and the beach. The staff are friendly and always happy to help. Especially Peter one of the manager's he was very kind and helpful. Breakfast was also nice. There was a selection to choose from everyday.