- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Dubai Sports City
- 9 min drive
- 10 min drive
- Dubai Autodrome
- 13 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
FIVE Jumeirah Village Dubai is located in Dubai. Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Marina Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dubailand and Wild Wadi Water Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Dubai Autodrome or Dubai Sports City.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Dubai Sports City - 9 min drive
- Dubailand - 10 min drive
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Dubai Autodrome - 13 min drive
- Emirates Golf Club - 16 min drive
- Dubai Internet City Station - 11 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Soul Street – Pool-view theme restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Turn Up – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- One For The Road – Café with a bar. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
FIVE Jumeirah Village Dubai
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
young crowd so if you want to party up it’s the place and at a better daily rate than their twin at the Palm and with access to both hotels by shuttle. The free valet parking 24-7 was probably a key feature to this hotel. Not all staff members are of the same caliber so the service although fairly great will be different from one person to another.