Posted 21-Aug-2016 on Hotels
It took about 20 min for check-in somehow although there were two teams only.
I arrived early, like 2:40pm, but they gave me the room at the right end of building.
(It took ages to get to elevator)
Actually, maybe this is just about my race and Hotels.com problem. I always got the worst room only when I book the hotel through Hotels.com but its fair enough since I took the benefit from good promotion.
Room service, OMG, I ordered 1 main and 1 dessert but I think they dropped the salt jar all over the food. However, dessert was nice.
There was a problem with lighting in bathroom, so I asked to fix it and they did by the time I came back but then the lighting next to TV start flickering.
Despite all the negative experience above, I would recommend this resort if you want the below
1. They have such a nice swimming pool, very impressive.
2. Good service. When I asked to fix something, or room service, they were on time as they advised. All the staff were polite and smiling.
3. Well equipped room. Various amenity is available such as bath salt and cleansing bar..
Liked slipper the most, really soft and comfortable.
4. Resort is beautiful. I took the shuttle many times to see all three resorts.
5. It is closed to marina area. Would like to suggest to visit Marina walk and JBR for tourists and I would like to suggest eating out from my experience.(Maybe it could be just roomservice..) There are many good restaurants in Marina.