Search Hotels in Drumshanbo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Drumshanbo are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, lakeside setting and bars.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Knock (NOC-Ireland West), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Drumshanbo
A couple of favourite places to visit are Lough Allen and Sliabh an Iarainn Visitor Centre. In the area, you'll also find Lough Key Forest Park and Boyle Abbey.
As you make plans for a getaway to Drumshanbo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Chez Patmar 3 Bed Modern Bungalow is located 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Drumshanbo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ardue can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Slieve Russell Hotel Golf & Country Club is 20.5 mi (33 km) from central Drumshanbo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ballygawley can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Castle Dargan Hotel is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the centre of Drumshanbo. Guests who stay at this 4-star castle in Collooney can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Drumshanbo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Drumshanbo is 803.80 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Drumshanbo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Drumshanbo, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Drumshanbo?
Drumshanbo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Drumshanbo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Drumshanbo Airports
- Accommodation near Drumshanbo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Drumshanbo
- Choose Your Drumshanbo Hotel Style
- Search Drumshanbo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Drumshanbo
- Hotels Near Drumshanbo, County Leitrim
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends