Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 24 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Visitors to Dreux are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, festivals and monuments. In Dreux, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dreux
Favourite places to visit in the city include Dreux Museum of Art and History, Dreux Saint-Louis Royal Chapel and Stade Joel-Cauchon. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Maintenon and Château d'Anet in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Dreux. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel le Beffroi - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Campanile Dreux - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Premiere Classe Dreux - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Getting around Dreux
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Dreux Station. Dreux might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Dreux
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Dreux is 35 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Dreux?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dreux, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Dreux?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Dreux?
Dreux Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dreux by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dreux Airports
- Accommodation near Dreux Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dreux
- Choose Your Dreux Hotel Style
- Search Dreux Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dreux
- Hotels Near Dreux, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends