Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and nightclub
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Assen, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Drents Museum and within 9 mi (15 km) of TT Circuit Assen and Herinneringscentrum Kamp Westerbork. Drouwenerzand Attractiepark is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away.
A restaurant, a nightclub, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, self parking, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 61 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, hair dryers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western City Hotel De Jonge
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 904 square feet (84 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a terrace, and an arcade/game room. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Best Western City Hotel De Jonge is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 904
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golfing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 17.50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.50 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9.50 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9.50 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 17.50 per night
- BEST WESTERN City Hotel Jonge
- BEST WESTERN City Hotel Jonge Assen
- BEST WESTERN City Jonge
- BEST WESTERN City Jonge Assen
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.